smart travel tools
Start marking places as "Been Here" to see how many countries you have visited
Start marking places as "Been Here" to see how many cities you have visited
Start marking places as "Been Here" to count how many you have visited
Add your travel routes itineraries to count them all
Republic of Singapore
New York City
10 legends among first skyscrapers of New York City
10 oldest ancient obelisks taken away from Egypt
The height race in 1930s’ New York City
Lower Belvedere was the residential house
Imperial Picture Gallery in the Upper Belvedere
Declaration of independence of Austria in Belvedere
Belvedere Palace for Prince Eugene of Savoy
Peter the Great for the Catherine Park
Catherine Park as a part of the Catherine Palace
Restoration of the Amber Room of the Catherine Palace
300-meter-long facade was presented in 1756
Residence of Russian emperors in Tsarskoye Selo
New owners of the Oranienbaum Palace
Palace in the style of Peter's baroque
Oranienbaum is known since 1710
Ruins and restoration of Ruzhany palace
Aleksander Sapieha from Ruzhany Palace
Ruzhany Palace of the early XVII century
Ruzhany Palace was a center of political life
Territory under Ruzhany Palace
Reconstruction of Kosava Palace
Halls of Kosava Palace
Palace of the Puslovkys has more than 100 rooms
12 towers of Kosava Palace
Knight's dream of Kosava Palace
Rapina Manor also known as Sillapaa Castle
Rapina Manor was founded in Poland
1-24 of 25 cards
New York City, USA
New York City
1 been here
0 want to visit
Already have an account? Login
Or with Email
Don't have an account? Create account
- To see the tracks of all your travels on the world map, adding new marks with one click.
- To learn the precise statistics – the number of countries, cities, or even castles and islands that you visited.
- To collect all your photos from travels, with an easy access to them by countries, tags, map, and events.
- To find new places – on the map, in your friends posts, or by search with several tags simultaneously.
- To never lose new interesting places to visit, gathering them all together, on a single map.
- To create new routes for travelling simply and easily, with dates, on the map, with movements and flights.
- Social networks do not specialise in travellers, that is why tourists often run their own sites and blogs.
- Our service is elaborated specially for active tourists, so it is much easier and more functional to use.
- At any moment you can export your maps, routes, statistics to an external site or social network.