smart travel tools
Start marking places as "Been Here" to see how many countries you have visited
Start marking places as "Been Here" to see how many cities you have visited
Start marking places as "Been Here" to count how many you have visited
Add your travel routes itineraries to count them all
Republic of Singapore
New York City
10 legends among first skyscrapers of New York City
10 oldest ancient obelisks taken away from Egypt
The height race in 1930s’ New York City
Island of the Dead in Venice
San Giorgio Maggiore island of Venice
Evening sun above the Venice
The Bridge of Sighs in Venice
Sizes of venetian gondola
Basilica Santa Maria della Salute in Venice
Winged lion is the symbol of Venice
Rialto Bridge on the Grand Canal
The Grand Canal of Venice
Carnival masks in Venice
New York City, USA
Park Row Building skyscraper was built in XIX century
Already have an account? Login
Or with Email
Don't have an account? Create account
- To see the tracks of all your travels on the world map, adding new marks with one click.
- To learn the precise statistics – the number of countries, cities, or even castles and islands that you visited.
- To collect all your photos from travels, with an easy access to them by countries, tags, map, and events.
- To find new places – on the map, in your friends posts, or by search with several tags simultaneously.
- To never lose new interesting places to visit, gathering them all together, on a single map.
- To create new routes for travelling simply and easily, with dates, on the map, with movements and flights.
- Social networks do not specialise in travellers, that is why tourists often run their own sites and blogs.
- Our service is elaborated specially for active tourists, so it is much easier and more functional to use.
- At any moment you can export your maps, routes, statistics to an external site or social network.