The present-day city of Pushkin was called Tsarskoye Selo from its foundation in 1710 and until 1918. Despite the fact that there was the residence of Russian emperors, the name of the city is not connected to the tsars. A hundred years earlier those lands belonged to the Swedes and a small estate there was called Saritsa, then Sarskaya Mysa (estate) and later Saarskoye Selo that easily transformed into Tsarskoye.
- To see the tracks of all your travels on the world map, adding new marks with one click.
- To learn the precise statistics – the number of countries, cities, or even castles and islands that you visited.
- To collect all your photos from travels, with an easy access to them by countries, tags, map, and events.Подробнее
- To find new places – on the map, in your friends posts, or by search with several tags simultaneously.
- To never lose new interesting places to visit, gathering them all together, on a single map.
- To create new routes for travelling simply and easily, with dates, on the map, with movements and flights.Подробнее
- Social networks do not specialise in travellers, that is why tourists often run their own sites and blogs.
- Our service is elaborated specially for active tourists, so it is much easier and more functional to use.
- At any moment you can export your maps, routes, statistics to an external site or social network.Подробнее