smart travel tools
Start marking places as "Been Here" to see how many countries you have visited
Start marking places as "Been Here" to see how many cities you have visited
Start marking places as "Been Here" to count how many you have visited
Add your travel routes itineraries to count them all
Republic of Singapore
New York City
10 legends among first skyscrapers of New York City
10 oldest ancient obelisks taken away from Egypt
The height race in 1930s’ New York City
Hotel Garni Schlossblick at Hohenschwangau
Wittelsbachs in Museum of the Bavarian Kings
Museum of the Bavarian Kings formerly was a hotel
Hohenschwangau castle rising above the treetops
View of Neuschwanstein castle from Hohenschwangau
Swan fountain at Hohenschwangau castle
Alpsee lake with the depth up to 62 meters
Main street in Hohenschwangau village
Hotel Villa Jagerhaus in the historical building
Main nave in the form of ellipse
Contrast of church's exterior and interior
New building of the Weis church
Wonder statue in the village of Weis
Castle still belongs to the royal family
Ludwig II in the Hohenschwangau Castle
Hunting residence of king Maximilian II
Schwanstein Castle of the knights of Schwangau
Prince Regent Luitpold opened the castle
Inspirations from the Neuschwanstein Castle
Motives of Wagner's works in the castle
Romantic image of the Neuschwanstein Castle
Ludwig II as the Knight of the Swan
Neuschwanstein was built by a romantic person
New York City, USA
Gothic skyscraper was the highest in the world for 17 years
Already have an account? Login
Or with Email
Don't have an account? Create account
- To see the tracks of all your travels on the world map, adding new marks with one click.
- To learn the precise statistics – the number of countries, cities, or even castles and islands that you visited.
- To collect all your photos from travels, with an easy access to them by countries, tags, map, and events.
- To find new places – on the map, in your friends posts, or by search with several tags simultaneously.
- To never lose new interesting places to visit, gathering them all together, on a single map.
- To create new routes for travelling simply and easily, with dates, on the map, with movements and flights.
- Social networks do not specialise in travellers, that is why tourists often run their own sites and blogs.
- Our service is elaborated specially for active tourists, so it is much easier and more functional to use.
- At any moment you can export your maps, routes, statistics to an external site or social network.