Foundation of the Weis church was caused by the pilgrimage to the statue depicting the scene of flagellation of the Saviour. In 1738 the sculpture came in sight at the farm in the village of Weis. The farmer's wife noticed some liquid in the eyes of the statue which she took for tears. The news about this wonder attracted pilgrims into the village for whom the chapel was built.
- To see the tracks of all your travels on the world map, adding new marks with one click.
- To learn the precise statistics – the number of countries, cities, or even castles and islands that you visited.
- To collect all your photos from travels, with an easy access to them by countries, tags, map, and events.Подробнее
- To find new places – on the map, in your friends posts, or by search with several tags simultaneously.
- To never lose new interesting places to visit, gathering them all together, on a single map.
- To create new routes for travelling simply and easily, with dates, on the map, with movements and flights.Подробнее
- Social networks do not specialise in travellers, that is why tourists often run their own sites and blogs.
- Our service is elaborated specially for active tourists, so it is much easier and more functional to use.
- At any moment you can export your maps, routes, statistics to an external site or social network.Подробнее