The Trinity Cathedral is 78 metres high, and it is the highest building in Pskov Kremlin. Its exterior was influenced by the traditions of Moscow architecture of the XVII century. It is crowned with five heads symbolizing Christ and four Evangelists.
- To see the tracks of all your travels on the world map, adding new marks with one click.
- To learn the precise statistics – the number of countries, cities, or even castles and islands that you visited.
- To collect all your photos from travels, with an easy access to them by countries, tags, map, and events.Подробнее
- To find new places – on the map, in your friends posts, or by search with several tags simultaneously.
- To never lose new interesting places to visit, gathering them all together, on a single map.
- To create new routes for travelling simply and easily, with dates, on the map, with movements and flights.Подробнее
- Social networks do not specialise in travellers, that is why tourists often run their own sites and blogs.
- Our service is elaborated specially for active tourists, so it is much easier and more functional to use.
- At any moment you can export your maps, routes, statistics to an external site or social network.Подробнее